Too tired really for reflection...
it's been a long, long day... am still chilled to the bone, trying to thaw out.
a story of mixed messages, communication hijacked, and then watching the day unfold and having not a shred of influence over how it turned out...laughable in it's absurdity
a project that gradually got smaller and smaller until it was just a few of us selling a few (delicious) fairtrade chocolate things on a stall in the rain, the hot spiced apple juice only really getting going in time for us to pack up at the end. Best not talk about the liquor licence ;)
I ache, have a full day ahead tomorrow and need sleep...
In the middle of all the mixed communication I headed out, and saw this rainbow... caught it just before it disappeared from view...
a long day but fun in all it's bizarreness.
Thursday, December 04, 2008
Posted by
Rainbow dreams
at
Thursday, December 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
In Holland we didn't have fairs but we had christmas markets everywhere. You could buy there gluhwein (warm wein) to survive the cold and the rain
You definitely live in a lovely spot! And I applaud you for selling Fair Trade stuff (thought I recognised those cookies!)
Maybe today will be a better day :)
Hi Marja, I would love that - sounds like fun.
If we had sorted it earlier we would have had our license and could have sold mulled wine too.. would have been well received, it was being asked for!
Gilly, Thank you, today was better, just very tired and now it's late again!
Beautiful rainbow... and with a cookie too... perfect!
Post a Comment