Just a thought
How can something so pretty and bright make you feel so rough?
guess it's no consolation that it's so colourful...
Not that I'm being antisocial, but
It can go and play elsewhere
Advice from one teacher in school... wash your hands and don't touch anyone!!
not much fun when party season is upon us though!
How can something so pretty and bright make you feel so rough?
guess it's no consolation that it's so colourful...
Not that I'm being antisocial, but
It can go and play elsewhere
Advice from one teacher in school... wash your hands and don't touch anyone!!
not much fun when party season is upon us though!
6 comments:
Cuddly, isn't it??
Good advice though!! ;)
Ugh.... just now, Sam is in the bedroom moaning that his throat hurts. Sigh... no fever. Tylenol in. To go to school or not? Hmmmm.... Blasted virus!
Gilly, it looks so cuddly doesn't it? so warm and enticing...
never trust a virus!
Jayne, Poor Sam, we have had that with the children here - I have escaped so far, but doubt it will last.
Sending love your way and antivirus thoughts, x
Pictures of the Bluetongue virus are similarly attractive. The thing is, in reality, they aren't all these nice bright colours, this is scientists making the sections identifiable. So why do we feel the need to make something deadly look so pretty?
I like Japanese bowing, frankly. So respectful and dignified. And germ-free!
I wash my hands so often during autumn and winter that they end up raw by New Year's. I wish there were some other way.
I had guessed that Merlin, but did think it looked pretty...
Perhaps it's just because then they find it more palatable to work with - more inspiring than dull colours?
Carmi, Japanese bowing.. you've got it in one, why didn't I think of that.... now to introduce it to schools here :) Hope you have a lovely day
Post a Comment