This weekend I saw Inkheart, a most wonderful film, in my book anyhow.
I had tagged along at the invite of a friend to help with their daughters Birthday party. As it turned out the children were incredibly well behaved, and needed no real supervision other than us to be there, leaving us to catch up during the meal beforehand, and then sit in the cinema together afterwards.
I was enthralled and captivated for the whole movie.
It is rare I recommend a film, or a book for that matter... they are so personal, but I completely loved this...
Sunday, December 14, 2008
When stories come to life
Posted by
Rainbow dreams
at
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'll have to check that one out. It's so good to see a really great movie now and again, and to be able to recommend it. Have a wonderful day Katie. :c)
Thanks Jayne, it was so good - I rarely get to go to the cinema and it was brilliant that the movie didn't disappoint :)
Post a Comment