Violet, thank you, I am around and will be over :) you ALWAYS cheer me up :)
Calli, You are welcome and thank you so much
Scarlet.. I might just add that to it if you don't mind? x
Make me disappear, welcome and Thank you :)
Jules, you are always welcome, but you know that.
Bros, I love your comments, cheers, that means a lot, :)
Gilly thank you, it made me feel like that - is just a couple of minutes from my door and it really is gorgeous.. am breathing more easily now.. for now anyhow!! :)
"If you're not living on the edge you're taking up too much room..."
borrowed from a friends facebook, but I liked it
Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile
:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
"I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge, That myth is more potent than history, That dreams are more powerful than facts, That hope always triumphs over experience, That laughter is the only cure for grief, And I believe that love is stronger than death."
11 comments:
I like this one...rethink, refocus, restore... Beautiful picture as well.
Been thinking about you Katie. And all you have going on. Sending hugs. : )
Repeat.
love the photo!
Words to live for sure!...The image is stunning and makes me feel all those things you've written...
thank you Katie!
Renewed .....
Aptly said
Great pic, great words..
love it! wanna be there now x
Beautiful!!! Complements the image very well!!! Keep writing!!!
That beautiful photograph can enable me to do all those things. Thank you, Katie! X
Indeed! Lovely, lovely photo! XOXO
Stacey, thanks, and to you too, x
Violet, thank you, I am around and will be over :) you ALWAYS cheer me up :)
Calli, You are welcome and thank you so much
Scarlet.. I might just add that to it if you don't mind? x
Make me disappear, welcome and Thank you :)
Jules, you are always welcome, but you know that.
Bros, I love your comments, cheers, that means a lot, :)
Gilly thank you, it made me feel like that - is just a couple of minutes from my door and it really is gorgeous.. am breathing more easily now.. for now anyhow!! :)
Jayne, my dear friend, thank you, xoxo
liking your re-words today
Post a Comment