Thursday, April 17, 2008

Predominately Birthdays..

It's turned midnight so now it has to be a belated birthday to Kal at Trauma Queen... as a birthday present he said he would love it if people wandered his way, and it seems a simple enough request from a paramedic in training who keeps life real, which I love, and as it is from his perspective on the streets of Edinburgh...

Life in the RD family continues as usual...
R, aka popeye is doing well so far, even minus a parrot...
and talking of Birthdays, the search is on for a present for a good friend's 40th... it would seem I rarely scour the shops for more than the essentials and so really should have started looking sooner...

a lack of inspiration is frustrating to say the least...
I knew I should have looked in England but that time was precious for me and S...
I do hate it when I get caught up in material things... but thats the way it is... will search tomorrow - her Birthday is Friday!!

Birthdays seem to predominate in May (and December) so I need to get myself in gear for parties and fun...

In addition to requiring a patience store, I could also do with an inspiration one and a few extra hours sleep one too...
I would also quite like a fat removal and age reduction store, a pms relief store and.... I guess my list continues...

But if pushed, I suppose I'd settle for the first three :)


4 comments:

Under there... said...

Now if you do find any of those, please find out if they ship purchases to the USA please---especially the few extra hours of sleep store. Our dollar stinks against the pound, but I would still glady pay through the nose for a few extra hours sleep. How does your dear R take to being called popeye? Hope he continues to heal and improve.

Jayne said...

LOL Katie. Love the store ideas. I need a "drone to clean the house" store.

Shaz said...

I have missed so much and I wish I could say it was because I was catching up on sleep but alas no such luck.
Well olive say Hi to popeye and tell him many I send many prayers from OZ

Rainbow dreams said...

Underthere, will certainly pass the details onwards...as long as you do likewise!
Popeye - he gets little choice in it! ;)you've gotta give as good as you take... right?

Jayne, I need one of those too... I do though have a daughter who is getting into cleaning and tidying.. a rogue gene from somewhere I swear it!

Shaz, great to see you...message passed onwards, thank you and love to you too.