Friday, April 04, 2008

Our best shot...

My best shot...
All the hard work, all the anticipation... the interview came and went, it's done.
I gave my best and there is a satisfaction in that. I won't know if it was good enough until hopefully later on today.
I do care, but we can only ever do what we can...
the rest isn't up to me..
This could be a real change in direction, or I could still be on the same path...
will wait and see now,
It's also the start of the holiday for the children here so we're off to have some fun..
Hope friday is good to all of you too, x

and so it happens sometimes...

I didn't get it....
and so I will walk this road for a bit longer...
they had my best, and it was good... I am reassured by that,
but it wasn't meant to be.

We move on..

6 comments:

Disillusioned said...

Glad the interview seems to have gone well - to have given it your best is all you can ever do.
Enjoy your holiday - we're just finishing ours here!

Rainbow dreams said...

Thanks Caroline, it was a good interview - even by my exacting standards...and HR said it was too... things become clear in time, and this will be no different I am sure.

I have one child sleeping out and one with a friend sleeping over tonight ~ I am looking forward to the holiday. It is daft the way they all have different ones this year! take care, Katie, x

Caroline said...

oh, i'm sorry love, have a hug...

xC

Under there... said...

I am sorry also! T.

Rainbow dreams said...

Caroline and T - thankyou, very much appreciated.
C'est la vie, so they say... it was well worth a try.
Who knows why things work out the way they do...
but I'm sure there will be something else for me to be excited by soon enough. Just picking myself up and brushing myself down ready for whatever...

Jayne said...

Indeed, there is something better out there for you Katie, and it will be revealed to you.