Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Information...


More blood tests today - still on the trail to find the cause of my swollen joints.

In the process they have uncovered a piece of information which, had we known, could possibly have changed our world drastically as we struggled with recurrent miscarriages before we had R.

So although it changes nothing now, and we are very blessed to have two beautiful, healthy children, my brain refuses to let go of it until I have chewed it into oblivion, and processed it from every angle possible, relived the past, even though I don't really want to, and come back to living in the present, in the here and now...
really it changes nothing, but it possibly explains a lot, a lot more than just the miscarriages too... and that is good, I think...

Information is a strange thing - once you have it, you have little choice, even if you don't want to, you have to find something to do with it... somewhere for it to sit comfortably.

For now this bit is sitting uncomfortably shifting from side to side, not quite settled yet...

and so the focus on the here and now...


A beautiful, moody, illuminating, early evening sky


10 comments:

Jayne said...

I hope they can find out why at least Katie and help you get it resolved or at least control the flare ups. Love and hugs to you.

Disillusioned said...

Hugs.

It's hard to be waiting, with partial understanding and knowledge.

Hoping for peace for you in this waiting time.

Rainbow dreams said...

Thanks, it would seem we're on the way to finding out what's going on. The tough bit is waiting 6 weeks for results to come back each time...am hoping the consultant will be able to tell me more when I get to see him.

Thank you Caroline,x

Baby-Sweet-Pea said...

Hope everything turns out ok. I know what you mean about having information that just doesn't seem to have a home so it bounces around in your mind...

Good luck with everything.

Shaz said...

I know all too well about waiting for results Honey and it sux big time, I am really feeling for you right now and hope they find out quickly and fix you up really soon.
You are in my Prayers sweetness xx

Shaz said...

I have to leave another comment I am so jealous that you and Dana are meeting. I swear one day thet my fsve bloggers are going to get a heart felt hug from me for real and in person. You mean the world to me and your support and comments have touched me in a way I never nw possible. So that meeting will one day Happen (if you want to lol)

Under there... said...

I hate not knowing and then I hate knowing, but at least information, if accurate gives us a map to help us know which direction to move in. I pray for grace and light for you and hope you have a great trip.

Carol & Mandel Rheems said...

Hi & Blessings. My Partner & I are forming a devotional Community & it includes healing, which can be done by contact or absent prayer. Just read a little of your blog, if you would like to find out more about us & be a blogger friend or avail yourselves of our Mission & Vision devotional service - completely free of charge, we are available! Mandel & Carol. oneearthvisionandmission.blogspot.com

awareness said...

hi Katie......hope all is well....am a bit worried wondering where you've been......

Variations On A Theme said...

Wondering what's going on in your life with your health. And happy birthday to you, too.

About information: In the past, I've been very tempted by psychics. But I went to a Soul Reader once and she told me things about the future that may or not be true, and even though they were good things, I really wish I hadn't heard them. So now, I'm no longer tempted by those psychics (and there's one about half a mile from my house with a big sign in her yard.)

The Soul Reader was amazingly accurate on a number of things, and it was quite interesting.