So we're back, ever so slightly tired from battling flying ants and dripping ceilings, sleeping in sofa beds, on blow up mattresses and bits of foam!
It was, despite the sleeping arrangements, a lovely holiday, excellent weather, am more tanned than previous years and the waterproofs weren't required for once...
Am aware I am tired but can't help thinking that holidays are just a good way of burying my head in the sand ...... no papers for a week, now I am reluctant to even look at the local one - perhaps I'll feel up to the real world tomorrow - or maybe I won't! :-)
Friday, July 28, 2006
Home sweet home
Posted by
Rainbow dreams
at
Friday, July 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The real world is way overrated! Glad you had a lovely holiday :)
Thanks angelfire - shame theres' no escaping it really :-)
Post a Comment