Apologies for any inconvenience - for a couple of reasons I have enabled comment moderation. Hopefully just for the short term.
I value all your comments though, and hope this won't stop you leaving them.
thank you,
RD,x
Friday, February 06, 2009
Apologies...
Posted by
Rainbow dreams
at
Friday, February 06, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
With you on the comments moderation. Sometimes it is just necessary. Hope you are OK.
Lovely shot. I hope your need for moderation passes and that it's not the result of some blogger meanness or spam.
I emabled it once and it said my comments were spam.
Go figure
Have a nice weekend
I don't think there's need to apologise love... if I ever needed to I would put it on too. x
i'm so missing something here...why do you appear to have a slice of cucumber in your drink.............?
Thanks everyone - I did it once before and that passed so hope this will too :)
Strangely I wasn't e mailed like I was supposed to be when there were comments - so will check my spam - thanks Walker :)
mmp - it was Pimms in the middle of summer - hence the cucumber :)
No need to apologize RD.
ah. (i think) am sticking to guinness!
m2p, thank you :)
mmp, Guinness can be good too! To be honest Pimms is always something of an anticlimax in my book, the anticipation and idea is somehow far nicer than the actual thing...yet I try it now and again to see if I've changed my mind, if that makes any sense!
I've had to go private before and do the comment thing as well so totally understand. I hope it won't be necessary for long but only for your sake. No problem to me Katie.
Post a Comment