A friend of mine posted this on her facebook
There are many thoughts that go through my head...
Just wanted to post it here...
Saturday, September 27, 2008
I'm in here
Posted by
Rainbow dreams
at
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thanks Katie. I had not heard this yet and appreciate your posting about it. Hope all is well in your world dear friend. :c)
Wow...
Hey Katie!
Cathy lives and sings just down the street from me. She released this song last winter.... I saw her sing it at a coffee house in the old school house in Keswick Ridge N.B. where our friend baby sweet pea lives! Cathy is also a beautiful photographer. She went to Nashville I think to record this. Beautiful woman....great song.
I've met her daughter, and I know her partner who is in the same field as me.
Isn't that hilarious?? What an amazingly small world we live in.
Post a Comment