Reflection...a word that has infiltrated my life at every turn ~ aswell as being and doing, I'm asked to reflect.... and to document my reflections every step of the way too.... so that (almost) no one area of my life can not be reflected on, dissected and scrutinised towards some certifiable end! The personal reflections are just as important as the rest of it I am told.
Shel Silverstein offered me these thoughts on reflection
Each time I see the Upside-Down Man
Standing in the water,
I look at him and start to laugh,
Although I shouldn't oughtter.
For maybe in another world
Another time
Another town,
Maybe HE is right side up
And I am upside down.
Who knows?
my distorted sense of reality likes that.
Saturday, June 07, 2008
Reflection
Posted by
Rainbow dreams
at
Saturday, June 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is pretty profound. I think I will have to go and reflect on it for a while :)
Tim, I've been fairly cross eyed reflecting lately...to be honest I'm sick of it... and Shel somehow made perfect sense to me...:)
Oh so true, so very true.
Post a Comment