Visitors are always welcome.
I like visitors
I love that S's friends can call at any time and feel safe enough to ask if they can come round and be with us.
Thats what I want our house, our home to be, not solely for us, a place for friends and new friends alike, to feel comfortable and welcome.
I love it when I have a new visitor to my blog too...
Last week under there popped by for the first time and I'm thoroughly enjoying his stories and insights into his life directing a homeless shelter. Thank you for coming by and commenting. His blog is worth a look if you haven't as yet.
We also have a new couple visiting our house. I am not sure if they are planning on staying, or if they are merely in transit elsewhere. Perhaps they are still sussing out the facilities....
5 comments:
Thank you. I am blushing. How very welcoming of you. I live in the South and have seen many ducks flying North lately as the weather is warming. Maybe your two new visitors were here recently. Thanks again. I love your blog.
Happy Easter from here in Oz sweetness xxx Sorry I am not around but know your in my thoughts xx
Awww... what wonderful Mallards! I've heard that one is nesting out by the ED at work, and has 12 eggs! Not sure why she chose to nest in front of a busy emergency department, but ducks will be ducks. The river is across the street a ways, so I hope they'll be able to cross safely when the time comes.
Under there, you're welcome - I wouldn't have said it if I didn't mean it :)
I don't know how far ducks will travel... I just love the fact they might have chosen our garden for their home.
Shaz, Happy Easter - you are in my thoughts too...I haven't been around as much as I'd like recently eitehr.. take care, xx
Jayne, how funny.. how gorgeous :)
I'm seeing new visitors every day despite the snowy ground.....I love it when the birds return.
Post a Comment