I wish I had time to find the words.. life is busy at the moment - it's nearly 2am and I am copying my completed form and all the relevant paperwork... everyone I have shared this with says it would be brillinat for me.. I think it too, but if it's meant to be it will...
Illness continues to hound us - winter bugs have meant I have been housebound today looking after the birthday boy...
My arthritis reaction has calmed but still needing regular painkillers and anti-inflammatories to keep my hands functioning - still no rings or watches... but am reassured it will sort in time.
I want to get out, want to be doing, I have so much I want to do, need to be getting done, but as usual it's late and I was only blogging until the copying was finished...
we took photos the other day at R's party... just haven't got around to transferring them to the computer - they were karting and had a fantastic time... I just love the boys sense of humour and their zest for life - it was adrenaline rush fun for them in the karts, slight anxiety filled trusting moments for me watching... I was glad of two strong men to shelter behind and keep me safe... not that they could do anything - but it was reassuring anyhow!
It's another early start - hopefully R can return to school tomorrow and I can go to work... before that, sleep...
Tuesday, March 04, 2008
Busy...
Posted by
Rainbow dreams
at
Tuesday, March 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hope everyone in the Katie house gets to feeling better, and soon. ;c) Hugs! (BTW, did you get an email from me needing your mailing addy?)
Hope things improve. Thinking of you. Hope the job thing turns out the right way for you - whatever that way is.
Hi Jayne, so do I.. soon :) have e mailed, hope you got it, x
Caroline, thank you, busy is good... I can handle busy as long as it's not manic..
I'm keeping fingers crossed on the job front, but am sure it'll all work out fine... cheers, x
Post a Comment