Excited, anxious, nervous, anticipating, buzzing butterflies... 5 words for today... well 5 words right now....
Five words - something Pip made me conscious of... thanks :)
should be rewriting my cv....
want to go to town in case the boots I saw have been sold and I miss out....
R is away playing football today - returns tonight, I hope he had fun, hope he was a part of a team... yesterday he played and the team didn't work - it was a two man team of nine players... I was disheartened, he wasn't. He has so many lovely qualities, and loyalty and understanding are just two of them...
The skip has just arrived, can't wait to get clearing big time...
Back to jewellery class tonight...
Too much going on - life is full again...
I like life being full, I hate asking people for references....
and I really don't enjoy it when it spills over to writing out application forms at gone midnight...
coffee is keeping my numb brain in slow motion, but at least some motion.... Those boots are stupidly becoming more and more important the later it gets...!
Monday, October 01, 2007
Right here, right now...
Posted by
Rainbow dreams
at
Monday, October 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hope you got the boots... ;c)
wish I had Jayne, there is literally no time to get into town...
am hoping they will still be there but if not I'll just have to shop around :)
Every girl needs good boots. How is the ol' island? Not seen her since...wow...July. x
Buy the boots BABY xxx
...buy the boots AND show us a picture, please...
Hi Niki - you know this place - nothing much changes... are you near the water where you are?
It was the one thing I missed when I left here.
Shaz - I did!! and more! :)xx
Beth, done :) x
Post a Comment