Several things combined today, and initially but not solely, prompted by a beautiful e mail from one of my best friends who I haven't talked to or seen for some time, left me thinking how
a little kindness, or even just niceness,
and a little communication
can drastically change one's perspective on life...
It really isn't the big things at all...
Friday, October 05, 2007
Just thoughts...
Posted by
Rainbow dreams
at
Friday, October 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We must be on a similar level i have been thinking about that lately and touched on it a little last night. xx
I believe a little goes a long way
It rarely is the big things. Sometimes, just a comment or a hello like you got can mean so very much.
Hi Shaz, so you did, and I am so pleased to have met you through this rather strange world of blogging...
Some days it seems that there is so much antagonism and difficulty that could be avoided by simply communicating, and even a smile or a thank you or an acknowlegement can change a situation and a feeling.
thank you for coming by and commenting, xx
Jayne, so true, and just like your comments mean a lot to me.
I think in part it serves as a reminder to me too to slow down and make the time for the little things that mean a lot, hugs to you, hope you're having a well deserved rest now, x
Post a Comment