Saturday, September 29, 2007

A day in pictures...




Today our last ever guests left and we are breathing - not learning to, or trying to, it just happened - the air feels lighter and it's as if we've moved into a new house - the card was a thank you card from them - a lovely way to end this chapter.
Thank yous are relatively rare, which makes it extra special



this lily comes out in the same place every year, all alone, the only break in the overgrown hedge, and every year I miss photographing it because it's hedge cutting time and they get to it before I do...



A familiar scene that tells me I'm nearly home...reassuring, and always beautiful.




4 comments:

Shaz said...

Beautiful Pictures Katie xxx

Jayne said...

A new chapter in your lives... I just know it will prove to be just as exciting. Hugs to you!

awareness said...

Ahhhhhhh! Space.......and it's all yours.

Enjoy.

love your photos.......happy Sunday.

Rainbow dreams said...

Thank you, it seems a long time ago when we first dreamt of having this space to ourselves and couldn't imagine how things could change...

thank you for your hugs and wishes, x