dark, dingy, smoky, buzzing, noisy bars, loud music, snakebite, cider and black, ale... whisky and beer, real, earthy, let it all out, life is for living atmosphere....
pubs and bars I remember from a few years ago now...
real "what if my mother could see me now" moments.... yet being so far away she couldn't - and thank god for that.... but hey, life was fun.
it still is, it's just different...
At the gym tonight I scrolled through music to really work out to...
as I turned up the volume on some old guns n' roses I was taken back to those times - it was a tough work out... and it felt good.
tuned into my slightly wicked side... and with R on board too, I am now sporting newly dyed and highlighted hair (helped by R as I couldn't manage the highlights alone) and a temporary painted tattoo... :) if I hit on a design I like then maybe it'll become permanent ~ till then, which is the far more likely option, I'll keep on experimenting.
sometimes I miss those days.. and nights...
oh and I always wonder what other people are listening to on their ipods at the gym... and what their wicked side is...
Sunday, September 16, 2007
my wicked side...
Posted by
Rainbow dreams
at
Sunday, September 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
lolololol, that's well wicked!
love it.
(and the new colourscheme of the blog.
what colour's your hair?
take care
C
Katie - I like the new look! Tats, haircolor, blog change???? What's up????
How about a hair pic?
My iPod workout stuff is Red Hot Chili Peppers, David Crowder and Dave Matthews...among others...
Thanks Caroline, my hair is just a darker shade of brown with some blondish highlights...has brightened it up somewhat I think - am fairly impressed too to say it is all our own work.
Beth, don't worry, nothing much is up - the hair dye had been in the cupboard for a while waiting for a girlfriend to come round and help and I just thought why not give a whirl myself.
the tat ~ there have been a few discussions recently about them, I'm not sure I would ever have one for real but thought it would be fun to have R paint one for me and never say never.. but quite like the idea that it is temporary and changeable.
You're right though, there are a lot of changes going on here generally and if I don't feel good about myself I'll never keep on top of them - am realising they are more challenging and possibly more exciting than I first thought..but nothing serious
a hair pic...I'm the least photogenic person you could ever hope to find... thats why there aren't many pics of me around..
we'll see!
Well now... a Katie we had no idea was under there someplace!!! LOLOLOL! My workout music is Def Leppard and even Mother's Finest! Still want to see a pic of your new "do." :c)
lol Jayne, had never heard of Mother's finest till today, but have found them on myspace...:)
If I'm feeling brave I'll sort a picture out, am off to see a friend who will be honest about it, I know my Mum would call the highlights brassy!!
Post a Comment