A heart came though my door...
a heart to hold, to treasure, to remember..
A heart that says I care, I am thinking..
A heart to tuck away in a pocket ...
or in my bag to bring a smile when I spy it sitting there...
A heart to remind me that someone has thought...
thought I am special ...
it's smooth and cool...
and is beautifully tactile...
I love this heart... and I love more the thought behind it, thanks Caroline, x
2 comments:
A heart.... isn't that the most perfect shape in the world? It exudes love, caring, and a host of other wonderful feelings we so dearly need to bring warmth abound. Hearts are truly my favorite shape.... and every room in my house has one.
Ellen, it's wonderful to hear from you... a big smile came across my face when I saw who had commented.... I agree hearts are a perfect shape, hope you are well, x
Post a Comment