Tuesday, January 16, 2007


Today I have a whole day off, an opportunity to seize the moment and achieve.....

So what happens? I sleep and sleep and sleep, have very odd dreams and sleep some more, until I really think some of the ideas I've been dreaming about I mustn't forget and I'd better wake up.....


On with the show .....

8 comments:

Beth said...

Oh, Katie - I have done that OFTEN! We find ourselves convinced that every moment must be filled with productivity, and then our bodies say "REST!"

I am catching up with your posts, and glad to know that you've been through your course of studies and are back home, feeling well and loving your family...

Be blessed. Hoping the football results are positive!

Scott said...

I am soooo bad for that as well. Get this time off and I just sleep it all away. good times.

Caroline said...

one can never have too much sleep....(well, almost never....)
hope you feel well rested and ready for the next thing!

Rainbow dreams said...

Thanks - see now I'm up and bright and breezy at 1am...!

Ellen said...

Well, I took your "suggestion" of a nap yesterday, and felt much better after doing so. I still managed to get up and scrub the house afterwards, and be in bed by 10. This I call a productive day!

awareness said...

Hi Katie........ I had a week of just that and as much as I felt guilty of my lack of tangible productive output.......my goodness I obviously needed it. So did you......it is amazing how we scold ourselves because we slip under the duvet longer than we think is proper..... :)

Glad you had a day to re-coop.

d.

Robert said...

sleep is truly underrated!!!! I am a compulsive short sleeper lol always need more good to see someone who takes the chance and gets it!!! :)

Rainbow dreams said...

Ellen, hi, strange how we can achieve so much more once well rested :)
Dana, am glad you had time to catch up on sleep too,
Robert, thank you for coming by - I'll be over to visit your blog soon...