Sunday, May 10, 2009


Liberation, Liberated, Freedom, Peace....

yesterday we celebrated 64 years of liberation from the occupation of this island during the last world war.

What a gift our freedom is
how easy it is to take it for granted, a given, without too much thought, if any, on a day to day basis,
and yet how many people would love to have the freedom we have now...

it shouldn't be a luxury.



It just got to me.

2 comments:

Gilly said...

Katie, so good to see hyou blogging again! Yes, we take for granted in this country so much that others do not have, and should have.

And we make so much fuss over not having little things!

Rainbow dreams said...

Hi Gilly, my dear new friend, I owe you an e mail, and will do soon...our computer is still at deaths door but I have revived it enough to do essential things, just not the things I want to do, it lasts only a few minutes at a time!
Thank you for your comment.
I agree,
x