nervous butterflies, sad hearts, longing for just one more day...
please, just one...
the end of the holidays
dreams remembered, and many still to dream,
washing and ironing done,
bags packed...
tucked up,
early night...
Back to school,
Back to work...
Back to...?
The start of...?
Who knows...?
Nervous or excited...?
Both...?
Anticipation...
3 comments:
You're way ahead of us! We just got back from faraway yesterday, and we're barely ready for tomorrow. Of course, I'll be at the hospital with out eldest, hoping for no more depressing news about his leg.
Life goes on...
Thank goodness I have this world of blogs. It brings me comfort.
Back to our normal routine here and glad for it. Sam gets rather unwilling to get back into the swing after so much unstructured time away from school. Whew... I am more than ready. ;c)
Hi Carmi,
Welcome back. Lovely to see you.
I am thinking of you and your son and hope it goes well...
Jayne,
I agree it's nice to have some degree of normal structure back, even if only for the children...
That said it's gone lunch time and this is the first time I've had to myself... and I'm not even working today... still have breakfast things to clear...!!
Have a lovely day, x
Post a Comment