as one door closes another opens - coincidence or just part of the plan? - perhaps I should just trust more - the call to give blood that I received just as I closed the door on my ex employers car, on my last working day, proved to be the direct link to my new post - I start in September working as a nurse for the blood transfusion service.
Lots of thoughts running through my head - the arrival of a mac book pro heralds a new era for R's work (and mine to a lesser degree), but as R's comments were he could eat it I guess it's a male thing thinking of a pc as sexy!!!
Friday, August 18, 2006
New eras beckon.
Posted by
Rainbow dreams
at
Friday, August 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Congratulations on your new post Katie! A blood center is a very needed and necessary part of our communities. You'll be great!
Seeing as how I am married to a full fledged "tech whore" I can fully relate to the sexiness your husband feels about the new 'puter...lol.
Katie, my dear friend has a very interesting relationship with his Macbook...it's kind of creepy. He named her...he especially loves how she 'breathes' when she's waiting for him to come back to her...
Of course, after spending a little time with her, I could be convinced, too. Mac's are beautiful things. One day I am getting one, too!
Congrats on the new job - I think it's terrific! Cool to see you trusting and following and watching doors open...
congratulations on your new job :-) have a lovely Sunday
ps always expect great things-- that is what He longs for you (also known as apple of His eye!)
Yay!! Congrats!! I'm starting to really believe that conicidences are not so much coincidences as providence. Somehow things always work out the way they're supposed to.
excellent news katie, glad you've got the next step on the job path sorted. tell us more!
Thanks everyone - I'm just getting used to it - will tell more soon :-)
Post a Comment