Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Half naked possibilities...

I want...

Or if it was one of the kids I might be telling them it's not "I want", it's "I would like"

Perhaps that's the problem....

I would like all kinds of things... I could list all the things that I would actually quite like, that would be fun and I would enjoy...
the "I want" is the real inner desire, the driving force, the motivation...


sometimes I think we don't realise what we want until someone shows us what might be possible, reveals to us our own potential...
When someone else validates us and who we are then a whole new realm of possibility can open up... it's not even having someone else believe in you, it's just the seed of what could actually be...
if you decide thats what you want...
but until we know whats there, we can't dream it...

'I want' doesn't always get, but 'I want' might be the first step on a bridge to the next unknown...

sometimes a glimpse of what might be the bigger picture makes sense temporarily...


funny how much can happen in such a short time...

The phone rang shortly after I had got out of the shower this morning, and so although I was half dressed I answered it.... so often I thank god noone can see me while I'm on the phone....
it was someone replying to a message I left on their answer phone yesterday....

and, just like that, there are possibilities and potential ahead... feeding the 'I want' part of me, motivation, drive, desire...

it may not happen, but it might....it could, and it can...
and the more I think about it, the more I want...
things I hadn't considered...
because I hadn't really been aware...

half naked possibilities to explore.... ;)

Today has already become more interesting, more alive and more real...

and that's another reason to thank God too...

6 comments:

Jayne said...

Indeed! Half naked possibilities are always the best, no? :c)

Rainbow dreams said...

oh yes Jayne, they are ;)...

awareness said...

i'm sitting here wondering.......!

hope the possibilities rival the other possibilities!

Rainbow dreams said...

Hi Dana, my head is fit to burst..needs to settle a little, it's all tied up together - think I am petrified and excited in equal measure, and thats only if it all works out...!
have decided I can't read people at all and will just have to wait patiently...

Shaz said...

MMmmmmm i am intrigued I love this post very kool I am waiying in anticapation.

Rainbow dreams said...

Shaz, as soon as there is something exciting - or otherwise I will let you know... :) It might be couple of weeks or so though.. x cheers