"If you're not living on the edge you're taking up too much room..."
borrowed from a friends facebook, but I liked it
Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile
:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
"I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge, That myth is more potent than history, That dreams are more powerful than facts, That hope always triumphs over experience, That laughter is the only cure for grief, And I believe that love is stronger than death."
6 comments:
What lovely presents! Clearly a lot of work, and love, went into them.
(Grinning here) Oh, and what a dreamcatcher it is! So many dreams to catch too! Sweetness personified!
Happy Birthday!!
Love the beautiful colours......AND the love and creativity that went into making a present for momma.
Very nice!!
i think the dreamcatcher is very cute! really creative. =D
Thanks for all your comments, in my eyes it is the most beautiful dream catcher I could ever have been given... I just wanted to share it :)
Post a Comment