We're back from seeing the wizard, the wonderful wizard of Oz... S had two performances at school today and another two tomorrow...
She was brilliant.... but then I would say that!
I now have catchy songs playing through my head... along with 'somewhere over the rainbow'!
I wonder what really lies at the end of the rainbow...
maybe all our childhood dreams?
Whenever I see children performing anything... or even just playing together, I love the way their energy just oozes out of them, and I don't ever want them to lose it...
I'm tired tonight - I've made it to the gym three days in a row and I'm waiting to feel revitalised...... it's a long time coming! I just feel achy and exhausted!
R has his school play on Monday - he's not that excited about it - but we DO have more football at the weekend.... the muratti which he is excited about - unfortunately he has been nursing an injured ankle - a collateral ligament injury since his game in Southampton, we're hoping he will be ok to play on the day....

4 comments:
Love TWOO! Humming along with you...
Hope R's injury heals quickly!
Love, hugs, and wishes for a beautiful day to you.
Yay for S!!!!
You ought to check out this post on rainbows and the wizard of oz...it's fascinating and heartbreaking, but gives a different perspective...
http://jobstale.blogspot.com/
That is very cool that the play is going well. How fun is that?? Kids throw themselves completely into things with abandon, gotta love that, maybe that will reenergize you.
Hi Jayne, oh my.. only just getting the time to sit and answer all my lovely comments...
R's foot/ankle is much better... am keeping my fingers crossed for tomorrow!
Thanks for the wishes
Julie, thanks for the url and the e mail, and congratulations on the new job.... and for some inspiration, cheers,x
Beth, Hi, I did check that out... thanks... heartbreaking but yes, a different perspective. I liked his summing up at the end.
Scott, I did feel reenergised.. my kids do thankfully have that effect on me, I just wish I could grab hold of some of it and not let go... :)
Today is a day of rest!
last week was a tough one...
Its great to see you again...take care and have a lovely weekend
Post a Comment