Tuesday, March 13, 2007

The children's enthusiasm for various things is infectious.... why else would I end up going on football tour?
We are packed and waiting to be picked up to go to the airport.
The excitement is palpable, we have tickets, passports, and R junior has all his kit.
R and S will have a great time together. The Mother and son and Father and daughter split is rarely done ~ treasured time, although it has been made quite clear to me that these are boys on tour.... and parents, I imagine especially Mum's, are not really that cool.... so I will stand on the side lines, cheer them along and take my place... then disappear to shop at my leisure.... :)
R is fine about me being around - he likes the idea - I just hope he is still happy when we return....

4 comments:

Caroline said...

i hope so too! and i hope you are! so can you explain the offside rule yet?

Jayne said...

Hope all went well and R's team was successful. Hey, I recognize that mum standing by the sideline beaming! :c)

awareness said...

Hey there.......hope it's all fun. Indoor soccer started up for Max this week and Martha made the volleyball team, so my time on the sidelines will continue........as I cheer them on enthusiastically so as to embarrass the heck out of them!! heehee......that's what Mom's are for.

Rainbow dreams said...

Hi Caroline, it all went well... :) I know so little, only what I need to support enthusiastically.... and cheer for the right goal :)
I have never met a man who knew - I'm sure it's a male myth!

Thanks Jayne, beaming and jumping up and down and cheering...

Dana, congratulations to Martha... heehee it certainly is :) Hope Max enjoys his soccer too.