Another call, another feeling, how fast the tides can turn - and just as I was about to agree with them and slip down the spiral into realms of what an uncaring, unfeeling, thoughtless, bad person I am, I was dragged up by my fingertips to do something positive, to focus on what is ok, and what I have done, and the knowledge that although I don't always get it right, I do always care, I do always give it my best shot, and this is right for me at the moment, although it might have caused some kind of fall out, we'll all walk out of it a little scarred but hopefully none the worse for wear - in fact something even better might come from it all.
Part of me thinks it would be so much easier if I could just pack up my desk and walk away from it all - or maybe it wouldn't be - I'd miss all the lovely people telling me how sad they are and how much I'll be missed
Why does this have to hurt? Can't admit to enjoying this part of today but guess it's just as valid as the rest of it.....
Monday, June 26, 2006
Another call...
Posted by
Rainbow dreams
at
Monday, June 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks Ruthe, Am trying to just let the good things seep through and keep from being swept along with others negativity
Post a Comment