Thursday, February 08, 2007

Full ....

My head is bursting......
information overload, sensory overload and emotional overload
Constantly being topped up.

the girls are off to Kilimanjaro tomorrow.......... go girls, go .... to the top :)
....or rather as far as they can....

sadness and mixed feelings.... I should be with them, but can't, and decided I needed to be with little R right now.....

we're all working hard together.
I'm away in Southampton next week, training again, and am studying hard.
Little R is on half term, but wanting work to do in the holiday ready for an exam he's got when he goes back...
a shift in his thinking and working that has been noted at school too.
As hard as I tried to stem them, tears were lurking when I heard about how far he has come in the past few weeks since Christmas...

Tears when they achieve and tears when they don't ...... the overflow of emotion....

5 comments:

Beth said...

That's parenting for you, girl...

Julie said...

Part of the curse of being a woman - overload of emotion! I suffer with it most of the time! Mind you you can't experience the highs if you don't feel the lows.

love Julie x

Jayne said...

And so they grow... :c)

awareness said...

And the seasons they go round and round
And the painted ponies go up and down
We're captive on the carousel of time
We can't return we can only look behind
From where we came
And go round and round and round
In the circle game

that is what came to mind when I read your post.......a bit of Joni Mitchell.......

take care.

d.

Rainbow dreams said...

Very true Beth, it is, but I wouldn't have it any other way... :)

Julie, I know, I do try to remember that when I feel the lows - overload of emotion has always beeen a problem here! :)

Oh Jayne, just watching Sam tonight and Richards parents evening last night - they surely do grow... but you know I don't get a day older ;)

A truly wonderful carousel Dana that is sometimes hard not to feel motion sickness on... but wonderful all the same...

first heard of that song either from you or Ellen - must listen sometime , thanks