Friday, February 16, 2007





and now I'm home...

and much to dwell on, think over and question, still the new girl in most areas of my life it seems, forever learning, forever questioning and forever not feeling quite sure - life on a wing and a prayer...

too many toes dipping in water testing the temperature

always something new to greet me...

The course was good though with many laughs, reminiscent of student days and time out for food and shopping, escaping the loved up couples on Valentines in the bar of one of the other hotels....


no exam whilst on this course, instead it's waiting in my bag, all sealed waiting for me to take later this week...

3 comments:

Beth said...

Glad you are home safely...seems like a fairly good time! I don't read much stress in this post, which is a blessing...

Welcome home!

Beth said...

...a blessing for YOU, I mean. That reads sort of oddly - I'm just glad that you didn't seem to be stresesd by your time away...

silly me...

Rainbow dreams said...

lol Beth, it wasn't as stressful as it could have been - still great to be home though, just feel so new at everything - it's been a busy weekend too, head swimming, thank you for the welcome :)