Sam couldn't sleep tonight.
When they were small I'd fairly often cuddle them until they fell asleep in my arms. It has to be one of the most beautiful feelings in the entire world.
So I wasn't going to miss out on an opportunity to savour the sleepy softness of her nestled into my neck, arms wrapped around me until she relaxed into a peaceful slumber.
A perfect way to end a day.
Wednesday, October 18, 2006
the best feeling in the world
Posted by
Rainbow dreams
at
Wednesday, October 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh, how I miss that.
I used to love cuddling up with him when he was little... the youthful baby smell..... fresh after a bath.....making room for all the stuffed animal and "blankie".....
Yup, I miss the little guy years...
Now the only time he lets me "baby" him is when he's sick and too weak to argue.
Ooops... meant to explain that I had a son. Sorry, I edited too much and left out that part. Silly me....
:-) thats ok Ellen, I realised... I want to stretch this out as long as possible - so I jump at a chance if they aren't well or can't sleep, though we still get lots of hugs and kisses and even kisses goodbye at school are still ok for now
Just sooo very sweet indeed...
Post a Comment