Thursday, January 07, 2010

A wonderful prayer - thanks Tim

Just wanted to keep this here at hand - sometimes what I read online speaks way more than things I hear spoken in church here - there is much wonderful wisdom out there.. this is a most beautiful prayer for Christmas... please take a look.

6 comments:

Jayne said...

That was just beautiful Katie. Thanks for sharing. :c)

Opaque said...

I cannot find the link. But, I trust it is beautiful!

Rainbow dreams said...

You're welcome Jayne, :)

Bros, if you can't get to it from the post then try hobojesus in my links at the bottom of my blog...it's the Christmas eve post :)

swilek said...

i couldn't access it...weird...maybe i missed something!!

Rainbow dreams said...

Karyne, sorry - somehow I can't even access my links from my blog!! will check out tomorrow morning.. sorry - will forward to you then, x Katie

Rainbow dreams said...

http://hobojesus.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-prayer-for-christmas-eve.html