Rewarded with the glimmer of what may be,
and what lies ahead,
as opposed to looking backwards at what we have left behind.
Rewards for perserverence,
for faith and hope and love.
When suddenly light seeps through and possibility makes an appearance,
When all those never ending tiny steps seem to have made one smallish step in a direction somewhere, anywhere,
and we stretch and bathe in the warmth, as we remember the cold darkness.
Lessons learned,
wiser perhaps, maybe, possibly, we hope...
It's warm, it's bright, it's beautiful...
it's a new beginning..
all over again
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Rewards
Posted by
Rainbow dreams
at
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
That is beautiful, Katie! And a lovely photo to go with it.
I'm afraid at my time of life its all looking backwards, with regret. Can;t see many new beginnings on the horizon!
What a lovely photo Katie, and wonderful words as well! :c)
Thank you for this. On today of all days, I needed the inspiration.
Heading outside now...
Thank you Gilly, sending thoughts your way. Isn't that the way it is often though - that we don't see them, they just appear when we least expect, and often when we need them the most...they aren't always something we can conjure up. Hope some appear soon for you, x
Jayne, thank you..I really do owe you an e mail and catch up...x
Carmi, You're welcome..and thank you :) Hope your day is beautiful...
I try and greet each day that way.
It's important to me to see each day as a new beginning, a new chance.
Great post Katie!
xx
Fantastic! The image (serving as an impromptu, I suppose), complements your words so very well!
It is like a great insight, or a great review or analysis of the snapshot!
Well done! This is very very good!!!
This is absolutely what I needed today Katie.Well done and energizing! THANK YOU
Linda
Beautiful, Katie as are life's rewards. Thanks for this inspiring reminder.
Hope all is well in your world~
Calli
Scarlet, Thank you :) I try to too... it's the only way!! xx
Bros, I am so flattered by your comments, thank you... am not sure what order it all came in but it fitted :)
Calli, all is well in the mix :) busy ~ but ok thanks.
I am dashing out to a lesson but will be back later and will call by your corner of blogworld, Thank you, x
Linda, you are so welcome.. and the same goes to you - and I must update my side bar too with your blog, x
Post a Comment