It always takes time getting used to a new system...
I think my patient mac support would agree!
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Sunday silliness
Posted by
Rainbow dreams
at
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dreams should be colourful - just like life
It always takes time getting used to a new system...
I think my patient mac support would agree!
Posted by
Rainbow dreams
at
Sunday, October 12, 2008
3 comments:
THAT'S funny! :c)
too funny!
I have just installed a new burner into my computer and am feeling a bit like that poor confused soul.
Thank you for the much needed laugh at stupidity~
Violetsky :) computers are the bane of my life right now...in fact the only one not giving me hassle is the mac! :)
You have my admiration for installing it in the first place - I wouldn't have a clue, so I think you're doing really well, x
Post a Comment