treasure at the edge of the path...
The wonder of nature has always amazed me, such detail and intricacy, and as long as noone tramples it, it will only get more beautiful and fragile... .
The wonder of nature has always amazed me, such detail and intricacy, and as long as noone tramples it, it will only get more beautiful and fragile... .
5 comments:
Isn't nature just grand? Looks like lace indeed. :c)
It sure is Jayne, :)
beautiful :)
Wanted to let you know that I'm still here reading .. even though I don't comment. It's hard to type some days without little hands helping - I'm learning how to do it finally though.
You're still often in my thoughts :)
Hi Angelfire - lovely to see you, thank you for stopping by and commenting - that means a lot, cheers,x
...been trying for ages to catch some of these- brilliant!
Post a Comment